Tuesday 6 June 2017

Phillipa Hayden

Packington Moor - Wedding Venue in Staffordshire

10th April 2017


Photo taken by Natasha - New Era Photography
I did the wedding makeup of Philippa and her bridal party on Saturday at the stunning Packington Moor - Wedding Venue in Staffordshire.

I went to school with Phillipa and her bridesmaids so it was lovely to have a nice catch up and be privileged enough to be with her on the morning of her wedding. I did the makeup of her bridesmaids Rachel, becky (who I also went to school with) and her sister in law. 

Philippa and the girls went to her local salon to have her hair put up, and I (of course) did the makeup. We started the makeup early morning at Philippa's home then moved onto Packington Moor afterwards for all the final touches.
Phillipa and the girls don't wear much makeup so wanted a natural but done look which looked fab on photos.




                      

Phillipa received a lovely cards and presents from her bridesmaids and the groom Jon. Phillipa had a album made up of photos of the hen party. Rachel was unofficial photographer for the first part of the morning till we was at Packington Moor where the photographer will be and took some cracking shots and even staged a few.

During the morning we were joined by Natasha from Photography By Natasha- New Era, who went off like a whirlwind taking photos of Phillipa's dress, shoes and accessories she was wearing that day. I've worked with Natasha on quite a few weddings and her photos are stunning, the ones I've already seen are fantastic, Phillipa wont be disappointed! Phillipa has such a fun personality that Natasha managed to get some awesome photos.


Phillipa wore a beautiful Alfred Angelo Bridal Gown and carried pretty flowers from Flower Design of Lichfield. When Phillipa walked down the stairs and into the lounge area everyone took a gasp at how beautiful she looked. 
Photo by Natasha at New Era Photography
Photo by Natasha at New Era Photography
Photo By Natasha at New Era Photography 
We all had a few manic minutes where I did everyone's touch ups, the Posecco was knocked back before the bridal party was asked to go and see the registrars for the pre-wedding meeting. 



It was such a pleasure to do the makeup of any of my brides but when its a old school friend it was very special.

Thank you for asking me to do your wedding makeup, you all looked beautiful, Congratulations x x x

Helen xo

You can also find me on FacebookTwitterInstagramPintrest, you can email me helen@helenpearsonmua.com 
or ring me on 07826 542 676

No comments:

Post a Comment

Client Wedding Vlog no 69 - Katherine's Wedding

Curradine Barn In May I had a Lovely morning doing the wedding makeup of Katherine who got married at Curridane Barn. Katherine and a...