Tuesday 6 June 2017

Lucy Street


The Moat House Acton Trussell

27 April 2017


Congratulations to my blossoming bride Lucy who got married at The Moat House Acton Trussell. Lucy Booked me two years ago and the years have flown by!


I did Lucy, her bridesmaids, mother of the bride and grooms makeup and was working alongside Hair stylist Gemma from Dream Bridal Hair.






 It was a fantastic day as I was working alongside a very talented photographer Cris Lowis Photography! Im already excited for the photos.
Photo Taken by the amazing Cris Lowis Photography
Lucy wore a beautiful lace Ronald Joyce wedding dress which she purchased from Adele Louise Bridal Limited in Wolverhampton and had Lavender Florist do the wedding flowers.

Before long Lucy was all ready and was taken by vintage car supplied by Platinum Wedding Cars to go the Moat House.

Lucy you looked beautiful and I cant thank you enough for booking me to do your wedding makeup.
Thank you so much for booking me to do your wedding makeup.




You can also find me on FacebookTwitterInstagramPintrest, you can email me helen@helenpearsonmua.com 
or ring me on 07826 542 676

No comments:

Post a Comment

Client Wedding Vlog no 69 - Katherine's Wedding

Curradine Barn In May I had a Lovely morning doing the wedding makeup of Katherine who got married at Curridane Barn. Katherine and a...