Tuesday 6 June 2017

Laura Hine

Pendrell Hall

20 April 2017


Id like to send a massive congratulations to my bride Laura who got married in April at my favorite venue Pendrell Hall Exclusive Use No Corkage Country House... and was looked after by the lovely Lauren.
It was a super special day as Laura was a bridesmaid from 3 years ago when Ema got married, so it was lovely to see everybody again.


Laura had her hair styled in a pretty up-do by Gina D'Angelo and we were also joined during the morning by Photography By Laura who I just adore!

Laura had her wedding flowers by Lavender Florist who used gorgeous purples, blues and silvers in the colour scheme.



  

 


Everything looked so beautiful and i'm so glad I could of been a part of your lovely day.

Thank you so much for booking me to do your wedding makeup.

You can also find me on FacebookTwitterInstagramPintrest, you can email me helen@helenpearsonmua.com 
or ring me on 07826 542 676

No comments:

Post a Comment

Client Wedding Vlog no 69 - Katherine's Wedding

Curradine Barn In May I had a Lovely morning doing the wedding makeup of Katherine who got married at Curridane Barn. Katherine and a...