Tuesday 6 June 2017

Sam Hall


Chateau Impney Hotel

4 February 2017




Congratulations to the stunning Sam who got married at the GORGEOUS Chateau Impney Hotel. I did the wedding makeup of Sam and her bridal party and was also working alongside the talented Bridal Hair by Helena Sinclair.




 Sam looked amazing in her Callista Bridal gown which she had purchased from Georgina Scott Bridal and was accessorized by her kitten heel JIMMY CHOO shoes and pretty bridal nails which were done by her Maid of Honor Samantha Hodgetts.





To capture the whole day was photographer Stephen curry who was a total gentleman, I cant wait to see the photos. 
The wedding cake was from The Cake Studio - Speciality Cakes & Sugar Craft Training.

Thank you so much for booking me to do your wedding makeup, you made such a beautiful bride. I cant wait to see your photos x

Thank you so much for booking me to do your wedding makeup, you are such a beautiful bride. Congratulations x


You can also find me on FacebookTwitterInstagramPintrest, you can email me helen@helenpearsonmua.com 
or ring me on 07826 542 676

#WestMidlands #westmidlandswedding #makeupartistwestmidlands #makeupbyme #urbandecay #Illamasqua #hednesford #hednesfordwedding #cannockweddings #cannockwedding #staffordshiremakeupartist # #airbrushedmakeup #weddinginspiration #weddingplanning #bridalbook #bbloggers #picoftheday  #makeup  #partymakeup  #instadaily #instaglam #instapic #wedding #picoftheday #potd  #bbloggers  #mua #realbride #bridalmakeup 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Client Wedding Vlog no 69 - Katherine's Wedding

Curradine Barn In May I had a Lovely morning doing the wedding makeup of Katherine who got married at Curridane Barn. Katherine and a...