Tuesday 6 June 2017

Katie Barr

Hednesford Town FC

7th April 2017

Photo taken by Shutter & Co. Wedding Photography
A massive congratulations to Katie who I've known since a little girl and also worked alongside in the care setting. Katie's children also attend the same school as my two children so we get to see each other a lot. 

I did Katie's wedding makeup along with her sister and I did just the eyes of her other two bridesmaids. I was working alongside Donna from Tangled Hairdressers.




Katie wore a beautiful Morilee by Madeline Gardner wedding gown which she purchased from Celebrity Prom Dress and Eveningwear Shop and to capture the whole day is wedding photographer Shutter & Co. Wedding Photography.



Katie is having her wedding reception at Hednesford Town FC and having a full entertainment Package by Squiggles Entertainments of face painting and glitter tattoos.































Thank you so much for booking me to do your wedding makeup.

You can also find me on FacebookTwitterInstagramPintrest, you can email me helen@helenpearsonmua.com 
or ring me on 07826 542 676


1 comment:

  1. If you want to get different makeup courses and perfection, then Lina Cameron's basic and professioanl makeup lessons are for you. Providing personal expert advice for people of all ages and experience levels in London studio. For more information on the individual lessons check the website.

    ReplyDelete

Client Wedding Vlog no 69 - Katherine's Wedding

Curradine Barn In May I had a Lovely morning doing the wedding makeup of Katherine who got married at Curridane Barn. Katherine and a...