Tuesday 18 April 2017

Anne-Marie Stokes


The Mill Restaurant, Stone
21 October 2016



I had the pleasure of doing the wedding makeup of the beautiful Ann-Marie today. Ann-Marie married Lee today at St. Peters Church, Hednesford who she met at work.

I did the makeup of Ann-Marie, her mom and two bridesmaids.


                                      







Ann-marie wore a gorgeous Phoenix bridal gown which she purchased from Aisle Be There which i'm happy to say I was at the shop when she purchased it.


Taken by Forever Photography


The bridal flowers were arranged by her auntie who owns Acorn Florist ltd in Hednesford and during the morning we were also joined by Forever Photography.

Taken By Forever Photography

Ann-marie is having her wedding reception at the The Mill Restaurant, Stone

Taken by Forever Photography



Thank you so much for booking me to do your wedding makeup.

You can also find me on FacebookTwitterInstagramPintrest, you can email me helen@helenpearsonmua.com 


or ring me on 07826 542 676









No comments:

Post a Comment

Client Wedding Vlog no 69 - Katherine's Wedding

Curradine Barn In May I had a Lovely morning doing the wedding makeup of Katherine who got married at Curridane Barn. Katherine and a...