Tuesday 6 June 2017

Emma Blade



I arrived at the house to see a excited Emma and her mom looking out the window for me dying to get their makeup done by me. Emma booked me to do the wedding makeup of her and her mom. I was warmly welcomed by a excited Emma who has been dreaming of this day for all her life. Emma and Simon have been planning their wedding for 18 Months.

Emma loved her makeup and wanted a more heavier natural makeup look for her wedding, she had beautiful eyes so I made sure they stood out and looked amazing! 




 Emma married Simon in a beautiful church ceremony at St Andrew's Church followed by a reception at Weston Hall.

Photo taken by Stephen Sutton
Emma wore a elegant lace Justin Alexander gown which she purchased from Evelyn Rose Bridal and Prom and teamed it with holographic Irregular Choice shoes.



Because of Emma's allergies she chose to have origami flowers which were absolutely stunning, she purchased these from Powell's Petals.







To capture the whole day Emma and Simon had superstar photographer Stephen Sutton.


Wow you looked like a princess and cant thank you enough for having me as your makeup artist today.




Helen x

You can also find me on FacebookTwitterInstagramPintrest, you can email me helen@helenpearsonmua.com 
or ring me on 07826 542 676

No comments:

Post a Comment

Client Wedding Vlog no 69 - Katherine's Wedding

Curradine Barn In May I had a Lovely morning doing the wedding makeup of Katherine who got married at Curridane Barn. Katherine and a...