Wednesday 26 April 2017

Kay Ward

Mallory Court hotel, Leamington Spa

11 December 2016

Photo taken Infinite Moments Photography
I was at the beautiful Mallory Court hotel yesterday doing the wedding makeup for Kay and her bridal party alongside Gemma from Dream Bridal Hair

Photo taken by Infinite Moments Photography







 Kay had her beautiful dress from Bea's Bridal Studio and had her snowflake cake made by her sister. 
I totally fell in love with this venue and hope I get to go back very soon.

Thank you So much for looking after me so well yesterday and a massive thank you for booking me to do your wedding makeup. 



A massive congratulation to you both x x x

Thank you so much for booking me to do your wedding makeup.


You can also find me on FacebookTwitterInstagramPintrest, you can email me helen@helenpearsonmua.com 


or ring me on 07826 542 676

No comments:

Post a Comment

Client Wedding Vlog no 69 - Katherine's Wedding

Curradine Barn In May I had a Lovely morning doing the wedding makeup of Katherine who got married at Curridane Barn. Katherine and a...