Sunday 10 May 2015

Michelle Bucknall

Calderfields Golf Club, Walsall

8 May 2015


Michelle got married to Lee at Calderfields Golf Club in Walsall today. Michelle and Lee have two children and they have all been planning the wedding for 5 months.



I met Michelle a couple of weeks ago and it couldn't of been a worst time for Michelle and her family who had recently lost her farther in law whom she was very fond of. But she said he wouldn't of wanted her to postpone the wedding. During the trial Michelle told me nothing but good and happy memories. 

Michelle told me about the weddings vintage theme and it sounded absolutely beautiful. Michelle had the bridesmaids dresses made from Silk which was a olive green petrol colour. I saw a swatch of the material and it was beautiful how the colour changed depending on the light. Michelle then showed me the suit her son was wearing and it was made with a gorgeous tweed material. 

The day of the wedding arrived and Michelle decided she'd like to get her hair and makeup done at home in her own environment and not at Calderfields. When I arrived at the house I was greeted by Michelle's hair dresser and good friend Sam Priest. 

Michelle told me that's she'd not slept all night and had been holding cold metal spoons over her eyes. I don't know why she was worrying as she looked beautiful already. He had her hair put up with a few curls hanging at the back and diamaties and a beautiful band style tiara.
The hair dresser was just finishing off while I set up. It was all very relaxed although Michelle was nervous as hell. Michelle was the only one left in the house from the bridal party, they all went on ahead to get dressed after having their hair done. Michelle was driving herself to Calderfields Gold Club



When she sat in my chair her knees were shaking with the nerves. I cleansed, toned and moisturized and primed her eyes with MAC paintpot. I then applied MAC's Woodwinked eyeshadow to her lid and Urban Decays 'Naked' to her crease and 'Darkhorse' to her outer corner but all very lightly. Michelle then had some individual eyelashes to thicken up her own lashes and really finished the look off in the end. Her eyes just popped and looked so bright and healthy, and not how Michelle felt due to no sleep the night before. 

I primed her face with MAC 'Moisture Infusion' and applied a light layer of MAC's face and body foundation thinned out using Embryolisse concentrated lait cream . This gave Michelle her desires natural but glammed "I've got makeup on look". 
MAC's 'Springsheen' was applied to the apples of her cheeks and this blush has a beautiful good sheen to it so will really compliment her tan which she's got. 
My favourite lipgloss of the moment No7 Pink Veil, was applied and then Michelle was finished. Michelle was over the moon and very happy. 



I helped Michelle pack the car with her over night bag and waved her off. 
One of Michelle's good friends is a keen photographer who said he'd take the pics, so I'm super excited to see them as I've not seen her dress or venue. Michelle did tell me she had her dress from Rebecca Jayne's bridal shop in Rugeley and her wedding cake from Sugar and spice in Bloxwich.
Thankou so much for booking me Michelle and congratulations on your marriage x



If you would like to book me to do your makeup. Please take a look at my website www.helenpearsonmua.com 



You can also find me on FacebookTwitterInstagramPintrestLinkedIn you can email me helenpearsonmua@hotmail.com 
or ring me on 07826 542 676



No comments:

Post a Comment

Client Wedding Vlog no 69 - Katherine's Wedding

Curradine Barn In May I had a Lovely morning doing the wedding makeup of Katherine who got married at Curridane Barn. Katherine and a...