Monday 25 May 2015

Jackie Suffolk

St James The Great Church, Shirley

16/5/2015






Myself and Gemma from Dream Bridal Hair were booked to do the wedding hair and makeup for Jackie and her mom. 
Jackie was getting married to Michael who used to be her boss at work. He owns a powder coating company in Birmingham. 

When we arrived we were greeted by Jackie and her daughters who were going to be bridesmaids. 

I set up at the back of the lounge with Gemma close to where Jackie's daughters were doing their hair and makeup. So it was nice having a little beauty corner to ourselves. 



I did the makeup of Jackie's mom first who doesn't wear makeup at all so I used my Estée Lauder DayWear Sheer Tint Moisturizer. I used my Estée Lauder blush to the cheeks and applied mascara. She looked beautiful and was over the moon with the result. 



Gemma was almost finished doing Jackie's hair so I took a few photos of the wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses which Jackie got from Platinum Brides bridal shop, Birmingham
The flowers also arrived which were done by Lilly Jones Flowers, Birmingham. They were beautiful but we were all having a debate whether the accent flowers were blue or purple. Jackie's wedding colour scheme was Royal blue and white, which I believe was because the family are big Birmingham City football club supporters. 



Gemma was all finished with Jackie's hair so I made a start on her makeup, she enjoyed sitting in my black brides chair. Her dad who suffers from Dementia even at one point came up and proposed with her flowers which put her on edge a little lol. Her mom and dad were so adorable.

I asked Jackie what she would like makeup wise and she said she "didn't know just do whatever". Jackie didn't wear makeup either so I didn't want to put on full glamour but mire natural bride. 

I prepped Jackie's skin and eyes as usual for my makeup application and started on her eyes. I used MAC Shroom, Naked and Mystery to her eyes and applied Estée Lauder brown pencil to the very roots of her lashes and black/brown Mascara. 


Jackie looked stunning and it was a shame I wasn't going to see her in her wedding dress, but she has promised to send me some photos. She has booked Jet Photography for the wedding.

Jackie was taken to the church by a Vintage car and the bridesmaids, flower girls and their partners went in a stretch hummer which was provided by Home James Wedding Cars


Jackie and Michael got married at St James the Great Church and the venue was at Hall Green Conservative Club. Jackie's daughter said she was looking forward to the sweetie cart that they were having at the reception. A family friend baked and decorated their wedding cake which is a 3 tier suitcase cake. 


The lucky duo are going to Florida for their honeymoon in October for 10 days and renewing their vows in exactly a year to the day in Vegas, America. 
Thankyou so much for booking me to do your wedding makeup, please keep in touch.





If you would like to book me to do your makeup. Please take a look at my website www.helenpearsonmua.com 



You can also find me on FacebookTwitterInstagramPintrestLinkedIn you can email me helenpearsonmua@hotmail.com 
or ring me on 07826 542 676




No comments:

Post a Comment

Client Wedding Vlog no 69 - Katherine's Wedding

Curradine Barn In May I had a Lovely morning doing the wedding makeup of Katherine who got married at Curridane Barn. Katherine and a...