Tuesday 18 April 2017

Jo Fothergill


Holiday Inn, Coventry

29th October 2016

Congratulations to my beautiful bride Jo who got married at Holiday Inn Coventry.
I had a lovely morning doing the makeup of Jo and her bridal party at home before they went to the hotel. I was working alongside Alison from Alison's Salon Hair in the Home, their hair was beautiful.






Jo wore a beautiful Ronald Joyce bridal gown and had pretty floral bouquets which she had made by her friend Sherrie Littlehales Bash.
The photographer to capture the day was Time Joseph Photography.


Thank you so much for my lovely breakfast this morning and for booking me to do your wedding makeup. You have such a lovely family x

Thank you so much for booking me to do your wedding makeup.

You can also find me on FacebookTwitterInstagramPintrest, you can email me helen@helenpearsonmua.com 
or ring me on 07826 542 676

No comments:

Post a Comment

Client Wedding Vlog no 69 - Katherine's Wedding

Curradine Barn In May I had a Lovely morning doing the wedding makeup of Katherine who got married at Curridane Barn. Katherine and a...