Friday 14 October 2016

Jeanette Tipper

The Barns, Cannock

24 September 2016


I arrived at Jeanette’s home where I was immediately greeted with a friendly hug, a bacon butty and cuppa. What more could I ask for.

I setup in the new orangery which Jeanette had just had built last month, there was a gorgeous massive skylight and doors that open the full length of the room giving plenty of natural light to work with. I started the makeup of one of her twin daughters first, one who works in NHS admin and the other is a midwife.

The bridal party recently had a vintage photo shoot and loved the hair and makeup so wanted something similar but in keeping with bridal and toned down. We were soon joined by the photographer Gary Gibbons who was very cheeky in a funny way and showed me how to use my camera.

I went on to do the makeup of Jeanette who wanted her eyes to stand out and loved a smokey eye.


 Jeanette works as a manager in the NHS and is where she met and works alongside her other bridesmaids. It was lovely having a good chat about our NHS and how I don’t miss working as a nurse but miss the patients.

During the morning we were joined by Lynn the florist from Fine Flowers and I was totally blown away at how beautiful they were. They were superb, perfect in every way as they always are,

Later in the morning we were joined by Jeanette’s step children who were as good as gold and enjoyed having some glitter eye shadow and lip gloss on before having their hair sprayed with glitter by Gemma of Dream Bridal Hair

The ladies went upstairs to get dressed and came down in beautiful knee length vintage style dresses …….. Jeanette’s dress was just perfect and quintessential for her style of wedding. Jeanette’s dress was from Light on the Box.

Before long Jeanette was ready to go and take the journey in a rebuilt Bentley that was done by Jason, (the groom) to the Barn’s in Cannock.

Jeannette had a solid team of wedding suppliers looking after her that day! The wedding cake was done by talented Kathryn’s Homemade Cakes and the venue beautifully decorated by Lynne from http://eventieleganti.co.uk/Eventi Eleganti






















It was a pleasure to have met Jeanette not only as a client but now as a friend. Jeanette is certainly made of strong stuff and was a beautiful bride I can’t thank her enough for booking me and look forward to seeing your wedding photos.


If you would like to book me to do your makeup. Please take a look at my website www.helenpearsonmua.com 




You can also find me on FacebookTwitterInstagramPintrestLinkedIn you can email me helen@helenpearsonmua.com 
or ring me on 07826 542 676





No comments:

Post a Comment

Client Wedding Vlog no 69 - Katherine's Wedding

Curradine Barn In May I had a Lovely morning doing the wedding makeup of Katherine who got married at Curridane Barn. Katherine and a...