Friday 7 August 2015

Kerrie Benton

The Barns, Cannock

4 June 2015



It was the wedding morning of Kerrie who married Pete at The Barns, in Cannock which is a restored 18th century farmhouse on the edge of Cannock Chase.



Kerrie met Pete at work and have 4 children between them. Pete is a site supervisor and Kerrie is currently a full time mom.

Kerrie and Pete's colour scheme was blushed pink and mint green. So we decided on Kerrie's makeup trial to loosely go with those colour's in the makeup too but still looking natural as Kerrie doesn't normally wear much makeup.

When I arrived at Kerrie's parent's house on the wedding morning, Kerrie was quite nervous understandably.

I was greeted in there by Lottie, Kerrie's Maid of Honour, and her friend Sarah, the official photographer for the day. 






I did Lotty the chief bridesmaid's makeup first and incorporated a soft smoky pearlesant pink into her eye shadow with a peachy lip colour. 

Lotty doesn't usually wear much makeup so I did keep this to a minimum which she was happy with. 
After a little brew break and Bucks Fizz I did the wedding makeup of Kerrie.


 This was where Kerrie could sit down, unwind and relax and enjoy a bit of pampering. I was assisted by Kerrie's beautiful Daughter who was bursting with excitement about the day. She had just had her hair done and kept coming up to me to show me her flower headband. 


I recreated the makeup I did for Kerrie's makeup trial as she found it perfect. I used mainly natural earth colours to complement her skin tone and hair colour but keeping it natural enough for her to be comfortable with. 


Kerrie had already had her hair done by Yvonne Wiggin So all that was left to do was for her to get her dress on. 
While Kerrie was getting dressed I stayed downstairs and helped to look after her daughter who had great joy in showing off her bridesmaid dress and flower headband.  The first to come downstairs was Lottie who looked beautiful in her dusty pink satin dress. Lottie was amazing at doing hair so did her own in a fish tale side plait. 


  

Kerrie's flowers were delivered and supplied by her best friend Anna Hall and were gorgeous pink and white roses. 






Kerrie's mom came downstairs and got everyone ready for Kerrie's entrance. Her dad was waiting downstairs and looked so proud when he saw her. Everyone had a photo with Kerrie and before long it was time to go to the church.  She looked so beautiful in her dress which she had purchased from Formal Elegance, in Cannock.


























Kerrie was very lucky that she could arrive in style to the church as her parents own and run  His and Hers Wedding Cars Car company. 


 Before long Kerrie and the bridal party were ready for the off so I topped up their lipstick and wished them good luck for the day.






 

Here is a little video of Kerrie leaving her parents house to go and get married. Please click on the video to view.




Thank you for choosing me to do your wedding makeup. It was lovely meeting you. I wish you and your family a happy future and look forward to seeing your wedding photos soon x x 

If you would like to book me to do your makeup. Please take a look at my website www.helenpearsonmua.com 



You can also find me on FacebookTwitterInstagramPintrestLinkedIn you can email me helenpearsonmua@hotmail.com 
or ring me on 07826 542 676






No comments:

Post a Comment

Client Wedding Vlog no 69 - Katherine's Wedding

Curradine Barn In May I had a Lovely morning doing the wedding makeup of Katherine who got married at Curridane Barn. Katherine and a...