Wednesday 19 August 2015

Becky Appleton

The Chase Golf Club, Cannock

6 June 2015




Today I did the wedding makeup of the lovely Becky and her bridal party. I had such a lovely morning and feel like I've made a friend for life. 

I first met Becky on her makeup trial 6 weeks earlier where we all had such a giggle and put the world to right. 

Becky a community healthcare worker and Andy a instrumental case maker met 11 years ago on the internet and got engaged 2 years ago. 

Becky and Andy got married in front of all their friends and family at St Agustines church in Rugeley followed by a reception at The Chase Golf Club in Cannock.




The theme of the wedding was traditional and elegant with Burgundy/ Red as the colour scheme. 

I arrived very early to start the makeup as I had 6 people to do so after having a nice cuppa and setting up I made a start. 

Laura Ridley arrived a few minutes later to do the wedding hair of Becky and 3 bridesmaids and Gemma Neville from Dream Bridal hair arrived a little later to do the hair of the flower girl and another bridesmaid. 




Becky had 4 bridesmaids- Jennie, Julie, Amelia, Lucy and her maid of honour Jenny. 


All the bridesmaids had very pale skin and we all agreed that a nice classic red matte lip and a soft smokey eye would look great with the bridesmaid dresses, so I used my favourite red lipstick from MAC called 'lady danger'





Whist doing the last bridesmaid's make up the flowers, made by Lynne from Fine flowers, were delivered which were gorgeous Ivory and burgundy red roses. 




After finishing the bridesmaids' makeup I did Becky's mom, she didn't wear much and I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable so went with a minimal natural look with lipgloss. 



I then did Becky's makeup who had a natural but glamorous look for her wedding. Becky experiences dry skin so used mainly cream products for her face. In today's makeup look I used a lot of Makeup Geek, MAC, and Illamasqua products. 



 

Becky looked amazing and was over the moon with her makeup and just in time as we were then joined by the photographers Keith and Jose from JK - Images.

Becky was getting nervous about the wedding and wanted everything to be perfect but with a lot of reassurance from everyone she relaxed a little, Becky was in good hands. 

A little while later the bridesmaids slowly came downstairs after putting their dresses on which were purchased from Design Elegance. They were beautiful red dresses with one strap and rose designers. 
The photographer then took them off to be photographed in the garden. 



I was asked at the makeup trial if I would put the wedding dress on Becky and of course I said YES. 
After needing a little help from Gemma and Laura the wedding dress was on. 



The dress was absolutely beautiful and Becky looked just like a princess. 
After a bit of a panic as we couldn't find her jewellery, Becky was ready to go downstairs and see her dad. I went downstairs to then realise the bridesmaids had already gone to the church. 


www.helenpearsonmua.comwww.helenpearsonmua.com 


I managed to run downstairs and get my camera rolling for when Becky came down. Her dad was so proud and you could see it in his eyes when he looked at her coming down the stairs. They had a little cuddle and I then made sure Becky was ready to go. I topped up her lipstick then packed my makeup up and headed outside to put my bags in the car.

The street where Becky had grown up had all her neighbours outside watching and waiting for her appearance, and she didn't disappoint. She sparkled like a true princess as she came out her house, she looked so beautiful. 

Becky was driven to the church by Paul in a beautiful Austin Princess Vanden Plas Limousine by Platinum Cars


 


It was so nice doing the wedding makeup of Becky as we really hit it off and had a lot of personality similarities. I loved looking through Becky's wedding photos, I especially liked her 4 tired wedding cake from Kate-Kookerburra cakes





Thankyou for booking me to do your wedding makeup. And i hope you have a lovely honeymoon in the Lake District.

Please click here to view my mini video




If you would like to book me to do your makeup. Please take a look at my website www.helenpearsonmua.com 



You can also find me on FacebookTwitterInstagramPintrestLinkedIn you can email me helenpearsonmua@hotmail.com 
or ring me on 07826 542 676












No comments:

Post a Comment

Client Wedding Vlog no 69 - Katherine's Wedding

Curradine Barn In May I had a Lovely morning doing the wedding makeup of Katherine who got married at Curridane Barn. Katherine and a...