Saturday 11 April 2015

Why you need Motives!



Why you need Motives 


Makeup Artists/Salon owners/Freelance MUAs & Freelance Hair & Beauty business owners can use Motives Cosmetics to massively increase sales & income.

MUAs & beauty professionals have a fantastic opportunity to increase income with Motives.

As a beauty professional, freelance makeup artist & beauty business owner I am very passionate abut my work.Taking time to make women look and feel beautiful can be very time consuming, especially with certain treatments. Travelling to and from the place of work, then reaching the destination to complete the treatment(s) can result in long days. Whilst pay is reasonable for doing a job that I absolutely love, it’s not brilliant.

One question I always get from clients is, where can I buy this product?
Prime example, a bride who has a trial for makeup for the big day wants to know what I am using and where she can get it from. My only choice in the past has been to point them in the direction of our typical department stores. Not only was I doing all the hard work with trials, wedding days and travel, but also selling cosmetics for other people and getting no benefit. Along with selling their products for them I was also buying makeup and adding to my own collection(which as you know can amount to a small fortune when buying top quality products).

So, what could I do to benefit not just myself but my clients as well?
If I was to stock these cosmetics or give my clients access to a website where they could purchase these products, not only would it save my clients time and hassle but also money. I too would benefit as I would buy these products from myself and not my competition.
Here I give you the Motives business plan Vs a normal business plan.

Normal business plan
  1. you charge an hourly rate.
  2. you have no products of your own to sell
  3. you have the cost of petrol (which will lower the hourly rate you get)

Motives business plan

  1. Product sale
  • you sell make up there and then.
  • you get retail profit which means you get a new customer.
  • you register these people as preferred customers to buy from your website which can lead to future purchases.

2.  Product sale from previous customers
  • you separate time from money.
  • customers can order from your website 24/7 (even while you are sleeping).

 3. Motives expanding
  • you can be a motives trainer and you charge a training fee to train people. You give an introduction to Motives, product knowledge, skincare & business building.
  • another option is you can train trainers.

 4. Motives Unfranchise
  • you have a motives website, a shop.com website, a global shop.com website and access to a back office where you can place orders, keep track on commissions, access to downloadable material etc to help you with your business.
  • you buy product at wholesale cost, not just Motives cosmetics but also Isotonix (powder form vitamins), skincare and more. This is the equivalent to having a Bookers or a Costco card which you can only have as a business owner. By using the wholesale facility you save on purchases you would normally buy at retail price.
  • When you buy these products you not only get them at wholesale price but you also get your points that go towards your commissions, which you also get whenever a customer makes a purchase (different amount of commission points are assigned to different products)

  • 5. Host parties in person, online or both
  • you run parties, this gives you additional income along with points towards your commissions.
 6. Team building
  • on top of all this, you can build a team. This also gives you the opportunity to earn income and commissions

The possibilities from owning an Unfranchise business are absolutely fantastic. What we have here is an amazing company with an amazing product range. Our product broker concept means that our products are of the highest quality and you will not find anywhere better on the market but also we allow people to shop on and offline.
I want to help people and show them either how to start their own business and earn a residual income or, for those who are already in business, how to improve and increase their income.




If you would like more information you can find me on FacebookTwitterInstagramPintrestLinkedIn you can email me helenpearsonmua@hotmail.com 
or ring me on 07826 542 676






http://uk.motivescosmetics.com/helenpearsonmua

No comments:

Post a Comment

Client Wedding Vlog no 69 - Katherine's Wedding

Curradine Barn In May I had a Lovely morning doing the wedding makeup of Katherine who got married at Curridane Barn. Katherine and a...