Thursday 30 April 2015

Emma Coley

Moxhall Hall, Sutton Coldfield 18 April 2015 


The Bride and Groom

I was booked for Emma's wedding last year and only seems like yesterday I did her trial. She had her trial the day of her works Christmas party so thought she would  kill two birds with one stone. 



Emma is marrying Chris at Moxhall Hall in Sutton Coldfield which is a beautiful Victorian mansion, set in 8 acres of landscaped gardens and oozes original grandeur alongside modern, contemporary design. 


Moxhall Hall


Emma met Chris through a friend at work and got engaged after Emma had been traveling America for 2 months. Chris proposed in the car on the way home from the airport after picking her up. 



On the morning of the wedding I arrived bright and early at Emma's parent’s house. Emma answered the door and was mega chilled.  She took me into the conservatory where the light and space was the best. She was almost finished having her hair put up by her friend Stacey Hunt so I got myself all set up. 





We were joined in the morning by Emma's cousins who were also two of her  bridesmaids. They had big rollers in that they'd had in overnight ready for this morning. They too were having their hair done by Stacey. 



Emma had 5 bridesmaids all together, her 3 cousins and two best friends. 
Emma loved her makeup in general and we decided on a glamorous smokey eyed look with lashes. 




I prepped Emma's face and primed with Benefits Porefessional, then made a start on her eyes. I used simple natural shades from MAC and Urban Decay, then used my Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner to the top of her eyelid. I smoked out the same shade of colours underneath her eye then again lined her lash line but using my pencil liner from Estée Lauder. Emma wanted me to apply her own favourite lashes which just finished off her eye look. 




The foundation I used was Estee Lauders doublewear and Emma wanted a contoured face so I used my Mehron Cream foundation in a darker colour to contour and a lighter colour to highlight. Then I applied my favorite Estee Lauder blusher, and Mac lipstick in the colour Angel.



Just as I was finishing off, the rest of Emma's bridesmaids arrived from the hair dressers and went straight off upstairs to get ready. Emma and the bridesmaids were going to get her dress on at Moxhall so I asked if I could have a sneak peak of her dress. Emma bought her dress from The Wedding House in Walsall.  She took me upstairs to where the dress was and I wasn't disappointed. It was beautiful, and luckily for me Emma had booked one of the best photographers in the business David Wadley so I know I will see some spectacular photos of the dress and wedding in general. The bridesmaid dresses also looked amazing in a soft pink colour which was the colour theme of the wedding. 



Emma's bouquet was handmade using artificial flowers by the talented flower ladies at the Hollybush Garden Centre



It was lovely meeting Emma and I loved seeing the photos appear on Facebook during the day. Especially the outside photos and the photo of Emma and Chris cutting the cake. They had a 4 tired cake from Imperial cake in Willenhall. I'm Looking forward to seeing David's now. 



Thankyou for booking me Emma. 

If you would like to book me to do your makeup. Please take a look at my website www.helenpearsonmua.com 



You can also find me on FacebookTwitterInstagramPintrestLinkedIn you can email me helenpearsonmua@hotmail.com 
or ring me on 07826 542 676

No comments:

Post a Comment

Client Wedding Vlog no 69 - Katherine's Wedding

Curradine Barn In May I had a Lovely morning doing the wedding makeup of Katherine who got married at Curridane Barn. Katherine and a...