Sunday 13 August 2017

Amie Cobane

Hello!! Yayyyy another wedding vloggg! I know how much you guys enjoy these! and I love making them! Many more to come!! 

Here's my Vlog of Amie's wedding morning.....it was so much fun, Amie's a natural beauty.......enjoy the Vlog

♡ Links ♡ 





bridal makeup west midlands
Bridal Makeup
bridal makeup staffordshire
Bridesmaid Makeup
bridal makeup west midlands
Bridesmaid Makeup

 Please like and share away

You can also find me on FacebookTwitterInstagramPintrest, you can email me helen@helenpearsonmua.com 

or ring me on 07826 542 676




No comments:

Post a Comment

Client Wedding Vlog no 69 - Katherine's Wedding

Curradine Barn In May I had a Lovely morning doing the wedding makeup of Katherine who got married at Curridane Barn. Katherine and a...